Your shopping cart is empty!Total : $0.00
Sea Cocktail Face Ampoule Serum
Availability: In Stock
Active ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid Gel, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Sea Salt.
Sea Cocktail Face Ampoule Serum is a unique combination of highly concentrated active ingredients, designed to care professionally for the skin of face, neck and décolleté.
There is 3D Hyaluronic Acid in the formula, which consists of three molecules of different sizes (large, medium and small). This allows active ingredients of the serum to penetrate into middle and deep layers of the skin.
Active ingredients of the serum fill the skin with essential elements, rejuvenate, moisturize and restore its elasticity, renew the skin and relieve dryness, removing inflammation and redness.
- Replenishes deficiency of essential elements in the skin, moisturizes and restores
- 3D hyaluronic acid provides deep hydration of the skin
- Eliminates inflammation, redness, burning and flaking
- Enhances cellular metabolism and has a pronounced rejuvenating effect
Directions: To achieve maximum effect, the serum is recommended to be used for 10-14 days (a course). That is, one package - one course.
There are two ways to use the serum:
- Apply a small amount of the serum to the previously cleansed skin before applying your cream or alginate mask, gently tapping with fingertips until all the product is completely absorbed. Applying the serum before using an alginate mask gives double effect.
- Mix a small amount of the serum with a cream suitable for your skin type and apply it as usual. It works very well, because you literally design your own cream.
A feeling of slight tingling and possible temporary redness are the result of exposure to biologically active substances.
If the skin reacts too violently in the first way, use the second method of application.
After opening, keep the ampoule in the refrigerator. Before use, warm the ampoule in the palm of your hand, and shake the contents.
The change in color and precipitate formation are the norm for a natural product. Serums are on a water basis.
Ingredients: hyaluronic acid gel, laminaria japonica extract, sea salt: chlorides and sulfates of sodium, calcium and magnesium.