Your shopping cart is empty!Total : $0.00
Energy of Youth Face Ampoule Serum
Availability: In Stock
Active ingredients: Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Amino Acids, Proteins, ATP, Beet Root Extract, Haberlea Extract, Baker's Yeast Extract.
IPF (Immunoprotection Factor)
Energy of Youth Face Ampoule Serum is a unique combination of highly concentrated active ingredients, designed to care professionally for the skin of face, neck and décolleté.
Active ingredients of the serum activate natural mechanisms to restore and protect the skin from negative environmental factors, moisturize and rejuvenate the skin, making it elastic, fresh and young.
- Has a prolonged rejuvenating effect
- Actively nourishes and moisturizes the skin, relieves puffiness
- Promotes the production of collagen and elastin
- Removes toxins and boosts immunity
Directions: To achieve maximum effect, the serum is recommended to be used for 10-14 days (a course). That is, one package - one course.
There are two ways to use the serum:
- Apply a small amount of the serum to the previously cleansed skin before applying your cream or alginate mask, gently tapping with fingertips until all the product is completely absorbed. Applying the serum before using an alginate mask gives double effect.
- Mix a small amount of the serum with a cream suitable for your skin type and apply it as usual. It works very well, because you literally design your own cream.
A feeling of slight tingling and possible temporary redness are the result of exposure to biologically active substances.
If the skin reacts too violently in the first way, use the second method of application.
After opening, keep the ampoule in the refrigerator. Before use, warm the ampoule in the palm of your hand, and shake the contents.
The change in color and precipitate formation are the norm for a natural product. Serums are on a water basis.
Ingredients: aqua, pyridoxine (vitamin B6), hydrolyzed oat protein, amino acids (acetyl tyrosine, proline), hydrolyzed plant protein, adenosine triphosphate (ATP), beta vulgaris root extract, haberlea rhodopensis extract, saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, optiphen bd.