Your shopping cart is empty!Total : $0.00
Breakfast for Skin Face Ampoule Serum
Availability: In Stock
Active ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid Gel, Corn Poppy Extract, Horsetail Extract, Cornflower Extract, Honeysuckle Extract, Arnica Extract.
Breakfast for Skin Face Ampoule Serum is a unique combination of highly concentrated active ingredients, designed to care professionally for the skin of the face, neck and décolleté.
There is 3D Hyaluronic Acid in the formula, which consists of three molecules of different sizes (large, medium and small). This allows active ingredients of the serum to penetrate into middle and deep layers of the skin.
Active ingredients of the serum intensively moisturize, soften and tighten the skin, saturate it with energy, increase tone and skin elasticity, solve the puffiness problem, renew the skin and give it a morning charge of cheerfulness.
- Tightens the skin and activates blood circulation and lymphatic flow
- 3D-hyaluronic acid restores moisture balance
- Provides a muscle relaxant effect and smooths wrinkles
- Stimulates the skin to produce its own collagen and elastin
Directions: To achieve maximum effect, the serum is recommended to be used for 10-14 days (a course). That is, one package - one course.
There are two ways to use the serum:
- Apply a small amount of the serum to the previously cleansed skin before applying your cream or alginate mask, gently tapping with fingertips until all the product is completely absorbed. Applying the serum before using an alginate mask gives double effect.
- Mix a small amount of the serum with a cream suitable for your skin type and apply it as usual. It works very well, because you literally design your own cream.
A feeling of slight tingling and possible temporary redness are the result of exposure to biologically active substances.
If the skin reacts too violently in the first way, use the second method of application.
After opening, keep the ampoule in the refrigerator. Before use, warm the ampoule in the palm of your hand, and shake the contents.
The change in color and precipitate formation are the norm for a natural product. Serums are on a water basis.
Ingredients: hyaluronic acid gel, papaver rhoeas extract, equisetum arvense extract, centaurea cyanus extract, lonicera caprifolium extract, arnica montana extract.