Your shopping cart is empty!Total : $0.00
Anti-Age Snow Queen Face Ampoule Serum
Availability: Bestseller In Stock
Active ingredients: Antarcticine, Ceramides, Silk Extract.
The unique composition of the serum, developed by the Teana laboratory using the latest technologies, is a combination of highly active natural components. The application of the serum allows restoring the structure of the skin and increasing its elasticity and firmness.
A unique concentrated complex of peptides eliminates facial wrinkles and provides rejuvenation.
Extracts from environmentally friendly plants return vitality, beauty and health to the skin.
Anti-Age Snow Queen Face Ampoule Serum is a unique combination of highly concentrated active ingredients, designed to care professionally for mature skin.
Active ingredients of the serum reduce the amount and depth of wrinkles, improve the elasticity and smooth the skin, making the contour of the face more clear.
- Stimulates processes of cell renewal and the synthesis of proteins in the skin
- Slows down aging and remove traces of fatigue
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Directions: To achieve maximum effect, the serum is recommended to be used for 10-14 days (a course). That is, one package - one course.
There are two ways to use the serum:
- Apply a small amount of the serum to the previously cleansed skin before applying your cream or alginate mask, gently tapping with fingertips until all the product is completely absorbed. Applying the serum before using an alginate mask gives double effect.
- Mix a small amount of the serum with a cream suitable for your skin type and apply it as usual. It works very well, because you literally design your own cream.
A feeling of slight tingling and possible temporary redness are the result of exposure to biologically active substances.
If the skin reacts too violently in the first way, use the second method of application.
After opening, keep the ampoule in the refrigerator. Before use, warm the ampoule in the palm of your hand, and shake the contents.
The change in color and precipitate formation are the norm for a natural product. Serums are on a water basis.
Ingredients: aqua, antarcticine (marine proteobacteria extract), vegetal ceramides bgs, silk extract, optiphen bd.