Your shopping cart is empty!Total : $0.00
Anti-Age Silk Energy Lip Ampoule Serum
Availability: Bestseller In Stock
Active ingredients: Argireline, Peptides, Antarcticine, Hyaluronic Acid, Silk Extract, Olive Oil, Baobab Seed Oil, Panthenol.
The unique composition of the serum, developed by the Teana laboratory using the latest technologies, is a combination of highly active natural components. The application of the serum allows restoring the structure of the skin and increasing its elasticity and firmness.
A unique concentrated complex of peptides eliminates wrinkles, provides rejuvenation and modeling of the lip contour.
Extracts from environmentally friendly plants return vitality, beauty and health to the skin.
Anti-Age Silk Energy Lip Ampoule Serum is designed to care professionally for mature skin around the lips and wings of the nose.
Active ingredients eliminate wrinkles and prevent dehydration of the skin, give the lips extra volume and help fix the lipstick, making its more durable.
- Prevents skin dehydration and smooths out wrinkles
- Makes the lip contour more distinct
- Restores the structure of the skin and increases its elasticity
Directions: To achieve maximum effect, the serum is recommended to be used for 10-14 days (a course). That is, one package - one course.
There are two ways to use the serum:
- Apply a small amount of the serum to the previously cleansed skin before applying your cream or alginate mask, gently tapping with fingertips until all the product is completely absorbed. Applying the serum before using an alginate mask gives double effect.
- Mix a small amount of the serum with a cream suitable for your skin type and apply it as usual. It works very well, because you literally design your own cream.
A feeling of slight tingling and possible temporary redness are the result of exposure to biologically active substances.
If the skin reacts too violently in the first way, use the second method of application.
After opening, keep the ampoule in the refrigerator. Before use, warm the ampoule in the palm of your hand, and shake the contents.
The change in color and precipitate formation are the norm for a natural product. Serums are on a water basis.
Ingredients: aqua, leuphasyl (glycerin, pentapeptide-18), argireline, antarcticine (glycoprotein), hilurlip (isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, tripeptide-1), silk extract, olivem 1000 (cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate), olivem 300 (olive oil peg-7 esters), olea europaea fruit oil, adansonia digitata seed oil, d-panthenol, parfum, optiphen bd.